This website uses cookies which are essential for it to function. Please accept or decline any non-essential cookies and see our Site Terms for full details and guidance.



Newlyn PLC values the opportunity to investigate concerns you may have.

Complaints about Newlyn PLC’s Service

Newlyn PLC values the opportunity to investigate concerns you may have about our actions or those of our employees. Complaints can help us to improve the service we provide, and we take all concerns seriously. We are committed to handling complaints in a thorough, fair, and responsible manner.

Your complaint will be handled by our Customer Resolutions Team who operate Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. They will ensure that your complaint is fully investigated and provide you with a detailed decision, setting out the evidence they have reviewed and how they have reached that decision.

How to make a complaint

To ensure that your complaint is clearly understood and to help us resolve your concerns sooner, we request complaints are made in writing and submitted by email, post, or via our complaint form which can be found here   Please ensure you include your Case ID.


Newlyn PLC

Po Box 933



If you require assistance by telephone, you may call our Contact Centre on 01604 633001.

The complaints process

We follow a three-stage complaints process that allows you to escalate your complaint should you not be satisfied with the response provided.

• Level 1 – dealt with by a Customer Resolutions Officer
• Level 2 – dealt with by a Customer Resolutions Team Leader
• Level 3 – dealt with by the Senior Manager/Director

We aim to provide a full written response to all complaints within 10 working days. Occasionally, complaints require a more detailed investigation and cannot be responded to within this timeframe. If a response is not able to be delivered within 10 days, an interim update will be issued to advise of the date a response can be expected.

Should you remain dissatisfied following our internal investigations, you can refer your complaint to the relevant Local Authority who, after a final decision has been made, may refer you to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.

In the case of complaints that relate to Commercial Rent Arrears, complainants who remain dissatisfied will be directed to the Enforcement Industry’s professional body (CIVEA).